It's been a while!

So, it's been a while since I've posted anything, mostly because I was so busy knitting up Christmas gifts. Here are a few things I made, all of which I found in 101 Designer One Skein Wonders (except for the coffee cup cozies, which I found on Ravelry):

Shruglet for my sister Lisa:

Cabled baglet for my sister Marisa, who preferred to use it as a hat:

And finally, some gifts for my coworkers - first: wristlets/hand warmers, and second: coffee cup cozies. I actually didn't finish these in time for Christmas, so I ended up giving them out as "Happy New Year's" gifts!

These were all such fun projects that were fairly quick to knit. However, next year I need to remember to start my Christmas knitting much earlier so I finish on time!

Comments

  1. I love those gloves laura! Perfect for the cold JDPA air conditioning that I remember all too well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment